Thursday, March 24, 2011

WARNING!!!

I'm so tired of shopping at the same old stores, buying the same old vegetables week after week. So I decided to switch it up a bit. I went on an excursion to the Korean market off western/pico yesterday and spent wayyyy too long scouring every aisle of the store. Some of the things I found were amazing, not to mention they were half the price of what they would've been at whole foods or some specialty health store. I probably bought too much, and it will go bad before I can use it all, but I just couldn't resist. It was all so enticing! Anyways, to the point, this is just a warning that a lot of the recipes in the weeks coming will be Asian inspired. Hope you're ready to see some interesting looking things :)

A variety of different melons they have.
This place is huge! So much to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment