Friday, September 2, 2011

Cocktail Thief

Las Perlas, I love you so much, I couldn't help but stalk you and try to recreate a cocktail that I was apprehensive about trying at first, but later fell in love with after it was offered to me for free (how could I turn down a free drink?). It's the perfect balance of tangy, sweet, spicy and smokey. Sounds like a lot to taste all at once, but trust me... It's alllll there.



2 oz. Mezcal Tequila
1 oz. Lime Juice
1/4 oz. Agave
1 tsp. Balsamic Syrup
3 dashes Rhubarb Bitters
1 Strawberry
1 Dried Chile

Break open the chile and pour the seeds into a cocktail shaker along with the remainder of the chile, strawberry and agave. Muddle. Add remaining ingredients and shake. Strain and pour over a lowball glass filled with ice. Have an orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment